Experienced D.C. Area Attorney Fights for Clients’ Interests
Knowledgeable Rockville lawyer assists with family law, criminal defense and mediation
Legal issues — especially those involving criminal allegations or family concerns — present many challenges, and having a strong advocate by your side can help ensure your rights and interests are fully represented. I am W. Brian Ramsay, and at my firm, Ramsay Law Offices in Rockville, I represent clients in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia in the areas of family law and criminal defense. I also offer mediation services to help settle your dispute out of court. Whether you are filing for divorce or trying to obtain help defending against a criminal charge, I am here to guide you through the legal process and develop a detailed strategy to address your case.
Reliable law firm offers thorough and effective legal representation
When legal disputes occur, picking the right attorney is a big part of obtaining the resolution you need to move forward. I am committed to capably assisting my clients by:
- Addressing family concerns — Spouses experiencing divorce, child custody issues or estate planning concerns need an attorney who understands the legal ramifications of each decision. I will walk you through every step of the process and keep you fully informed.
- Creating a thorough strategy — The strongest cases incorporate multiple strategies in order to reach a favorable solution. I will take the time to develop a plan that addresses your legal issues and use all my resources and knowledge to give you the best chance of success.
- Using a hands-on approach — When you have a legal issue, you can be confident that I will give your case the time and attention it deserves to keep it progressing forward and identify any developments that could help you secure a better outcome.
I will work to keep your case on track and update you every step of the way so that you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
Accomplished advocate provides a range of legal services
I offer strong advocacy and a willingness to fight for clients in the following legal areas:
- Divorce mediation representation — Avoiding the adversarial environment of litigation is important to many divorcing spouses, which is why they may turn to mediation to settle their disputes. I advocate for my clients and ensure their best interests are being represented during this process. I also help settle disputes, without having to go to court, by providing mediation.
- Criminal defense — I can provide you with staunch criminal defense representation in the state and federal courts and fight to protect your rights in federal criminal cases.
- Family law — With my experience handling divorce, child support, adoption and other family law matters, I will help you navigate the complexities of each situation and find an appropriate resolution.
- Estate planning — If you are looking for an attorney to draft a will, help you establish a trust or if you need other estate planning services, I can provide the tools you need to preserve your legacy.
In addition to my family law and estate planning practice, I also provide divorce mediation and general mediation services, where I act as a neutral third party and facilitate discussions between both parties in order to help them reach agreements on various issues without having to go to court.
Contact an accomplished D.C. area attorney for a free consultation
At Ramsay Law Offices in Rockville, I assist clients in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. with family law, criminal law and mediation matters. Call 240-416-9593 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.